Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the real story with this setup? Will I have tons of problems until I get enough money for a pectel. Can i run A super chip with out the timing advance to keep the speed govener delete and the raised rev limit? Or does Tom supply a chip for use with the SFMS? I will be running the stock injectors with the SFMS and the stock MAF, W possibly the Gen III Injen since it uses the stock airbox location and stuff. I currently have the 70MM Maf and Volant, but I was told the 70MM will not work well with stock injectors and the ACIII SFMS.

Please help!

·
Registered
446 Posts
You'll not have any trouble if you tune it well. As long as u have the SFMS, I think you are safe to run 7 psi without addressing any timing. I am using SFMS too for my AC3 but I changed the 5th AC injector to RC engineering 42lbs/hr injector. I had a deto at 9 psi that time.

Not long ago I got a Diablo chip custom burn by a shop. Since they are the one installing the turbo and tune it for me, they know what program is needed. So far with this setup I don't hear any deto at 10 psi. My daily setup is 7/8 psi. I've been putting 2000 miles with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts