Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sach\'s Kits?

Just wondering if anyone out there has bought this full kit from BAT or anyone else. The discription makes it sound like it is very similar to the suspension on the Focus RS. Feedback please.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Re: Sach\'s Kits?

There are some old posts on this somewhere but it was discovered that the Sachs kit is the exact same thing as the Eibach Pro kit. Eibach supplies the springs and Sachs supplies the dampers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Well, that makes my decision pretty easy then. I was deciding between the Sachs and the Eibach. Cool.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts

There are some old posts on this somewhere but it was discovered that the Sachs kit is the exact same thing as the Eibach Pro kit. Eibach supplies the springs and Sachs supplies the dampers.
Just because Eibach makes the springs doesn't mean its the same as the Eibach kit. The H&R coilovers use Bilstein dampers and the Bilstein coilovers use H&R springs yet they are very different kits. I'd like to know what the actual spring rates are for the Sachs kit, they may be very different from the springs in the Eibach kits.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts

uh cameroon, i'm sorry but you'll always be the cornerstone foundatino behind svt springs.

-Ult

1 - 5 of 5 Posts