Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why dont they make a header for the focus
It would just make it so much more easy to modify. GRRRRR.......

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Originally posted by ruggedman:
Why dont they make a header for the focus
It would just make it so much more easy to modify. GRRRRR.......
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Why would it make it easier? There are a handful of great performing headers available for our cars from people who have experience building our cars.....and the results speak for themselves.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Dc Sports products are nice. I have the FS race header, I love it and all, but if DC made one I think you'd find mines in the classifieds.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Andy The Egg:
Dc Sports products are nice. I have the FS race header, I love it and all, but if DC made one I think you'd find mines in the classifieds.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Exactly...their headers are amazing!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by focus_rs:
I'd personally let DC stick with the rice burners and go with a kick-ass domestic header such as FocusSport, Focus Central, or, my favorite, JBA.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The same JBA's that are famous for cracking
that's what you get in a domestic header a lesser part. DC makes pieces of art, things that you cant even compare our header choice to. I know they only support honda/acura right now, but maybe its time to support the new guy on the block

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Uhhh, there are WAY better headers out there then the DC Sports for Honda's, the only one worth anything is the 1 Piece DC Sports for the JDM ITR with the 2.5" collector. Anything else then this one SUCKS!! You want a Hitech (sp?) header or something better.

IMHO, I would DEFINETLY not swap a FS header for a DC header!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts