Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
search isnt working, wasnt sure if you guys heard of this. i went to get 4 new tires mounted and there is a brochure for the Saleen N20 & s121 focus.

i hvae the thing, but no-one to host pics. it has nos???

"The newest members of the saleen family of vehicles boldly posses the heritage of performance, styling, exclusivity...and then some. As the ONLY OEM PRODUCED NITROUS READY VEHICLE IN THE WORLD, the saleen n20 focus redefines the concept of mind-blowing sport-compact performance. And with the introduction of the saleen s121 focus, saleen now offers two ways to experience the ultimate combination of saleen race proven technology and focus fun!"

i am prolly the last idiot to hear about this...

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Yep....old news but once you press the NOS button the warranty is done...so press at your own risk.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are you serious, its nitrous ready but they say once you use it the warranty, oh so gay oh so gay.

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
i am prolly the last to hear about this...
I took out the word "idiot" cuz I'm sure there are a few people left somewhere around the world that I'm sure haven't heard about Saleen making a Focus....

Has anyone told Ford about Steve Saleens plans!!!?????

dentless dave!!

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
You don't even have to use it to void the warranty. It's voided as soon as you attach a bottle. Oh, yeah, the bottle's sold seperately, too.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I took out the word "idiot" cuz I'm sure there are a few people left somewhere around the world that I'm sure haven't heard about Saleen making a Focus....

dentless dave!!
Is your sister on the rag?

Don't be a dick.

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts

dentless dave!!
Is your sister on the rag?

Don't be a dick.
sorry, but not trying to be a dick....
sorry if it was taken that way. I know this may come to you as a surprise.....but that was called a joke....

check out the definition here...
DICTIONARY....

dentless dave!!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
went to my dealer today to service my focus, rumor (from my friend) said that he saw an SVT, with a body kit there, wrong, it was a Saleen, a red one, 2.0 150 horses said the sticker, 25k MSRP, looked for the nos everywhere, didn't have nos, didn't even say in the sticker...I have pics from my phone if anyone wants to see I will upload them

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
I think there are different stages of Saleen like there are for the Roush focus

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
saleen focus s121? a supercharged version? i havent heard anything about this one

and i heard the n20 focus nitrous kit sucks....... cuz its not really tuned even.... or tuned real bad

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
The S121 isn't supercharged. Just a normal 2.0 liter, with aftermarket exhaust and intake.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'll just upload the pictures..

·
Registered
1,193 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Oh yeah, another thing, It was a 2.0, and it said some numbers on the front left side panel, I think it was S121, not completely sure

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I was walking! Gimme a break, I didn't bother to look at it clearly, just walked by, I was kinda in a hurry. But I went back today to get my oil changed, and took a picture of the engine. I will upload that if anyone wants that too..It should be better quality also..

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts