Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to mount fogs correctly in the saleen focus bumper? The SVT fogs are identical in size to the fog openings in the Saleen bumper, but the mounting holes are not there. Anyone with a Saleen kit know how? please contact me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got a saleen. when i got it the dealer had to put them in it looks like when they put them in they bolted them to the front reinforcing bar right behind the bumper.. hopefully this helps

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a saleen. when i got it the dealer had to put them in it looks like when they put them in they bolted them to the front reinforcing bar right behind the bumper.. hopefully this helps
The Dealer gave you Saleen fogs? I was under the impression saleen doesnt come with fogs, but ive seen the fogs in pictures, so someone is lying...

·
Registered
160 Posts
sorry about the long time between post but.. when i was at the dealer some of the saleens had fog lights and some didn't not sure why, but as a part of me buying one i wanted fog lights put in it ..

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can you PLEASE find a part # for fogz? I really would appreciate it, or better yet, get me the Phone # of the dealership thanks.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Please post all the information you gather. My attempts at this have been useless. Saleen is so responsive they havene't responded to any of my emails.
Maybe I should just send them an email everyday until they respond.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Re: Saleen Fog lamps (Update: Info From Saleen)

Here is what I found out:

According to Saleen they used a 94-98 Mustang Cobra Foglight with modified brackets. I did not get any info on how the bracket was modified for mounting.

Part Number:F6ZZ-15200-A
Description:LP & BRKT ASSEMBLY FOG
Retail: $102.85
FordParts.Com: $79.19

By the way that is each.

-Scott

·
Registered
228 Posts
Re: Saleen Fog lamps (Update: Info From Saleen)

Well I just wasted $160 thanks Saleen.
There is no way these are only slightly modified to work. Please don't buy them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts