Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Genuine Samco 4-Ply Silicone Coolant Hose Kit! For Ford Focus with Zetec 00-04.
Install in place of the stock rubber hoses. REALLY improves your underhood looks. Made from 4 ply polyester reinforced Silicone. Samco hoses are much stiffer, have a higher heat resistance, are easier to clean, and can handle much higher pressure loads than OEM equipment. Hoses also feature a more consistant inside diameter reducing restriction. Pre molded hoses follow factory routing so there wont be any trouble with installation. Includes upper and lower radiator hoses, both coolant resevior hoses, and the three piece heater hoses. Fairly straight forward installation. You will need to get into some tight spots, but doesnt require any special tools or skill other than some patience. If you need assistance, let us know and we'll walk you through it! Should take less than 2 hours for a novice car guy (or girl). Seven peice kit available only in <font color="red">Red</font> and <font color="blue">Blue</font> at this time, but contact us to pre-order <font color="yellow">Yellow</font>, <font color="orange">Orange</font>,<font color="green"> Green</font>, <font color="purple">Purple</font> , and Black kits. Super high quality construction. Imported by Massive directly from England!!! Introductory priced at <font color="red">$299.00!!!</font> Email ([email protected]) or call us (815)675-1822 for all your Focus needs. Ask for Karl. We are the Focus performance pros!

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
Any idea if/when Samco is going to release the other two hoses (hopefually available as an "upgrade" for those of us with 7 hose kits)? If you'd installed a kit you'd understand how non-sensical it is to have skipped those last two hoses.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: ***SAMCO HOSE KITS*** Super Quality 7pc Silicone Coolant Ki

Yeah. Ive got a yellow set on my car. Dont know why they skipped them... They told me if I provided them with stock hoses they can make me whatever I want. But I have to buy minimum 25 each. So if theres demand, I'll do it.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts

and anything i need to flush out before install this hose kit??

·
Registered
18,488 Posts

ahhh they are BACK!

man i remember when someone had em before and then they disspeared...love these

if i had the loot i would definitely delve for a set...but not yet

-chris

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

No flushing is neccesary, though you'll lose a bit of fluid while replacing the hoses. Be sure to have a gallon of anti-freeze and some water on hand to replace the lost stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts

Any way you could put together some sort of a pre-sale/group buy type thing for the extra pair of hoses? Me buying 25 wouldn't really make much sense...
Of the 25 how many sets would you want pre-sold to make it make sense? I know some other sponsors are carrying these as well, maybe you could partner with one or two to split up the initial order?

·
Registered
285 Posts

Anything for the '05 Duratec 2.0's?????? I'd like something like this set in blue for my D20.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

^^^Could be in the works. PM me about pre orders for a custom kit.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts

Any way you could put together some sort of a pre-sale/group buy type thing for the extra pair of hoses? Me buying 25 wouldn't really make much sense...
Of the 25 how many sets would you want pre-sold to make it make sense? I know some other sponsors are carrying these as well, maybe you could partner with one or two to split up the initial order?
Which two hoses are we talking about here? Are you referring to the 2 hoses that comes from the plastic water inlet tube? One goes to the bottom of the thermostat housing and I'm not sure where the other one leads to. I too would be interest in these if these are the one's you are referring to.

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts

Yep, those are them. I'd have to run out to the car to get an accurate description of the two, but I'm pretty sure you're talking about the right one. I still don't know what Samco was thinking. If I find a Samco presence at SEMA I'll be sure to grumble about it a bit.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Yup. They are being made now. I'll be trial fitting the first pair when they are done, and will post photos/data.

On a side note, I think I'll acctaully get my car together this week... Which means I can take some actual "on the car" photos!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts

about time samco decided to finish the job.

i'd very much like to see this installed.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wouldnt doubt another month. Even when something I need is in stock it comes over on the slow boat. Ussually takes a month for that stuff. But they will be here eventually.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts