Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have talked to a dealer who will give us a deal if we buy 8 kits from samco.

http://www.samcosport.com

These are the best coolant hoses you could buy. I want to get a blue focus kit, but they come in a bunch of other colors. If anyone wants in, reply or PM me.

The cost will be around 250.

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
I'm interested...

You're in Redmond, WA?
Drop by the NW regional forum and say hi! Heck, we're having the regular monthly meeting next Tuesday at Bison Creek in Burien... Details in the NW forum for that one too!

Is this a local place that you're looking to go through? I talked to a place in Seattle or Everett Monday at WaterWagens that carries Samco for VW/Audi and said they could order it up for the Focus as well. Just wondering if that's the same place. We could probably get half the people for this buy right here in Western WA!

Edit: Also, if you can mix and match kits in the deal then I've got a friend with a '97 Jetta that's been starting to look at changing out his old hoses that might be interested.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
The complete hose kit in Germany ain't cheap by any means. The last time I looked it was 900 euros. If you can get it cheaper I am game.

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
I've looked into the Samco hoses a bit... Be sure you do NOT get one for the European Focus if you pick one up over there! The North American Focus has a different kit, and I believe they're working on (or now have) a few different hose sets for the RS as well.

$250 does sound like a great deal. If this is a shop local to me I'll hopefully be able to save shipping as well (but might get nailed for sales tax
).

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Up from the dead. Anyone know a good place to get Samco Sport set # TCS171/c and TCS171/C-A? I blew a hose and I need a set RIGHT NOW.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
What are the colors that they come in? I may be interested (I'm in Olympia area).

·
I'll Buy YOUR car for $10,000!!!
3,602 Posts
jinstall said:
Up from the dead. Anyone know a good place to get Samco Sport set # TCS171/c and TCS171/C-A? I blew a hose and I need a set RIGHT NOW.

I think Karl at Massive has some in.

Thats where i got my set.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
I got the CFM set. I hope they hold up to track use.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
FordFociSHO said:
OWNED!

Check the OP's post date there bud, 2003.
OOPS! Dammit! I must have been tired. Normally I look a little closer at that stuff before I post. Oh well. :) I'm still interested in that group buy, however! hehe J/K

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Still waiting llol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.