Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a little fun in the sand... chasing down the border patrol.

Sorry about the image quality, but I scanned those from my 35 mm camera, which used to be the best on the market like 10 years ago, but now seems to only mess up...

Mods: European headlights and grilles, the famous ST200's on Sumitomo's HTRZ 2, chrome hatch, some minor interior paint, other little stuff, and SVT suspension, springs/dampers (thanks Todd, Slick, Airforce, Gandalf, Bela...!).

Power mods: 5 speeds, a stick shift, and an extended warranty.

Future and final mods: color match the side plastic trims and get the glossy euro/svt side mirrors and window trim things...

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Mine NEVER stays that clean off-road!!!
It looks nice.
Did you get the Chrome Strip off a ZX-5?
Personally, I'd prefer the Black one, painted to match the Sangria body, but that's just a taste-thing.
I like it overall.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine NEVER stays that clean off-road!!!
That's cause I had just washed it and then went in for donut rolls in the sand... go figure....
but sand doesn't really dirty your car.

Did you get the Chrome Strip off a ZX-5?
Personally, I'd prefer the Black one, painted to match the Sangria body, but that's just a taste-thing.
Yeah it's off a zx5, I would have matched it sangria, but that's too much hassle, after a year of wanting to match the side trims, I still haven't done it... Plus it goes with the head lights, and rims IMO...

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I like it....I like it alot

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Car looks really good!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I dig it. I like the chrome hatch strip, it does go well with your wheels and lights. On mine i think body color would work better because my wheels are gunmetal.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car looks really good!
wow! the one guy that disagrees with me about everything, actually likes my car!
The world isn't such a bad place after all!
Thanks man! and bless the focaljet gods!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Us Sangria guys stick together..........sort of like bikers!

I have the stock numbers for Sangria door handles, if you want them, they run about $60 shipped.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have the stock numbers for Sangria door handles, if you want them, they run about $60 shipped.
Very interesting! Once I have more $ in my pocket, I'll PM you for more info. So they already come in sangria? Nice for us lazy boys.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts