Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
the LBC huh? i thought i recognized that sewer in the background - thanks for drawing my attention away with that beautiful car...

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
lol have u been living under a rock??

I see these things like I see Tahoes around here

its the new Skyline in Japan...

·
Registered
849 Posts
That will most likely be my next car.

·
Registered
751 Posts
lol have u been living under a rock??

I see these things like I see Tahoes around here

its the new Skyline in Japan...
I also see AT LEAST 8-10 of these a day. Still like them tho, especially the ones with those orange metallic Brembos

·
Registered
27 Posts
mine 2! white action package with the rims and the brembo breaks.......WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
My friend has one...I got to drive it a couple weeks ago...very nice and the seats are awesome!

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
I saw a special one at a car show last weekend. It was the only one in the world with the brand new Procharger supercharger on it. The owner told me hp and tq numbers are in the 400+ range.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I got a close-up of a red one the other day and it does look very nice.. I'd drive one.

·
I have a great pair of eyes
1,774 Posts
There's a guy who works down the street - has dubs on it. It's just absolutely amazing looking. It's black on black, black tint... beautiful. Nice lil wing on the back.

Nicely equipped for 35 grand.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
I see the G35 Coupes on the streets almost daily now and it does look great and IMO even better then the 350Z which shares the same platform,engine,etc.

I haven't been inside of the G35 Coupe yet but I have read magazine articles that mentioned "cheap plastic used" as a cost cutting measure.(Blame the owners Renault
)

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I see the G35 Coupes on the streets almost daily now and it does look great and IMO even better then the 350Z which shares the same platform,engine,etc.

I haven't been inside of the G35 Coupe yet but I have read magazine articles that mentioned "cheap plastic used" as a cost cutting measure.(Blame the owners Renault
)
dont blame renault, nissan has been doing that forever. Blame nissan. Every nissan has cheap plastic. my ten year old maxima has it. I live next to the infiniti dealer and mod a 350z forum. One of them will be mine.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts