Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a 2002 Celica. It was not bad looking, until I saw what was on the car. It had the Ferrari Tesstarosa gilles or I guess they call it vents or something to that effect. That's all it had, no wide body kit, nothing just those vents. I almost lost my lunch when I saw this today.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Doesnt suprise me man. I work at autozone and some of the cars that stop in there may me laugh, and sometimes vurp...makes you wonder what they were thinking. It doesnt suprise me though that 78% are beat-ass old hondas that guys throw on a 20 dollar cone filter, paint the rotors and drums, add a rediculous large tip and wing and think that they are fast and furious...
I got to go to bed, work tomorrow...

·
Registered
943 Posts
Nothing surprises me anymore. The biggest thing around here is a huge-ass aluminum wing on a completly stock car. Mostly on Cavilers and Neons. There is a Focus sedan running around with a newly aquired park bench on the trunk. Nothing else done of course. Other than that the biggest mods around here are cobra eyes, fartcan mufflers, stick on hood scoops (unpainted of course) and gigantic APC stickers on the lower front windshield and back window. I truely am in hell.

·
Banned
1,936 Posts
Originally posted by MMI-ZX3:
..... and gigantic APC stickers on the lower front windshield and back window. I truely am in hell.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
hahahahaha

·
Registered
390 Posts
ok, i have a focaljet sticker on my lower windshield, fer over a year now....since i put it on, there are 5+ cars and trucks with the apc sticker in the same spot...WTF is going on in this world

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
there is a ford probe around me that has the same conversion. prolly wouldnt look too bad if more was done to the car but that is ALL it has done! some people are so stupid! i just dont get it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts