thats just [censored] brilliant

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Chicken Urban Surfing?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I love the fact that the second picture has "Violation" in the window.

As for the passenger... future Darwin award winner. Too bad they didn't take a sharp turn.

Nate

·
Registered
219 Posts
They took the time to practically shrink wrap it in plastic, but couldn't find or buy a strap or rope of any kind. Suprising, no, he's male.

At least he'll have a big ass tv to watch when he's in traction recovering from falling out in the middle of the freeway.

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
Those TVs are incredibly heavy. I have a 65" Sony that weighs over 300 lbs and are a complete nightmare to move because of how top heavy they are, guessing thats why he is holding onto the top.
even if he is holding it if they are top heavy there is no way around a turn at any rate of speed he would be able to hold it up. he would get crushed trying to save his beloved tv. morons

·
Registered
326 Posts
I love the fact that the second picture has "Violation" in the window.
Was going to say the same thing myself! Great minds think alike!

Is that even legal to stand in the bed when the vehicle is moving (don't recognize the plates)? I know in WI they'd be busted for a few "snoitaloiV".

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Taking a picture while driving and cruising down the interstate behind that truck "at 80 miles an hour" was not a whole lot brighter. If he would've fallen you wouldn't have had enough time to get out of the way and if the fall didn't kill him, your bumper would have.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
They took the time to practically shrink wrap it in plastic, but couldn't find or buy a strap or rope of any kind. Suprising, no, he's male.

At least he'll have a big ass tv to watch when he's in traction recovering from falling out in the middle of the freeway.
they should've roll down both windows & shrink wrap it to the truck.

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
I hear the X games will be holding this event next year.

Adrenalin Freeway Surfing?

dentless dave!!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts

going 80 miles an hour.

discuss.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT PIC MADE MY DAY... HAA DAMN.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
hahahahahahaha

Thank god you had a camera

1 - 20 of 30 Posts