Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have the rallye 4 schroth harnesses?.......i went to ginerman a few weeks back and noticed that for some reason i have trouble staying back in my seat in the corners (ya, ya insert jokes here)....it might be from my quad racing days, not sure if i'm trying to lean into the corners or something or what, but figured a harness would keep me back where i should be........so does anyone run schroth harnesses?......good, bad, other ideas......i'm keeping my stock seats, so i think the narrower schroth harnesses would be better...........

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
There has been a lot of debate on these in the pas, so a search might answer some of your questions.

My personal take, alhough I have not used them, is that with the DOT/TUV and other certifications, they are the best you can get in the category. I would first call Schroth and see if they have done a Focus install and what they recommend.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I have the Rally 3, the install was pretty simple. I have an SVT so the seats are a bit slippery, the harness really holds you in place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts