Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I found a set of Pedals I like, but they are made for a Scion xB. Does anyone know whats so different on the Scions that they won't fit the Focus. My beeatch dealer won't order them because they say they won't fit a Focus, and are make only for a xB.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
well, the scion is esentially a toyota echo, and I believe they share pedals. I could look at my 'rents echo later tonight and the pedals on my car...

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that would be awesome. The dicks at Universal are stupid and it seems like they never want to order parts for my car when I go in there. They would'nt even order my SVT chin untill I made a "ruckus"(sp) and told them I have the money, order the damn part NOW!

·
[FJ] Special Ed.
8,294 Posts
people are nubs, thats why I deal with that kinda garbage online. order the VST chin from www.fordparts.com it will probably be cheaper.

if you want to know if they will fit a Focus, go out on the Toyota car lot, park your car right beside an xB and then check er out. Id say they would fit, even if they dont all you have to do is a little modification here and there.

hey, any pics of the pedals? I would like to see them.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I already have the SVT lip. I've had for a few months. I even went in to get a sensor replaced, and they parked the front end over a parking divider and scratch the heck out of it. THANKS UNIVERSAL FORD AND TOYOTA!!!(buttheads)

Here is teh shot of the pedals. They come in silver and blue. They look better in person. These are on ebay for like 36$ buy it now. So if anyone can confirm they will work, I'll prob just order them off ebay. Thanks

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
ford AND toyota dealer in one?!?!

·
Registered
292 Posts
when i got my focus i bought it from a ford dealership, and was financed thru toyota motor credit... signed a contract with ford, and get a monthly bill from toyota... if that ain't a mess i dunno what is....

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All the dealers in town are combine companies. Chevy/Subaru/Cadilac Ford/Toyota/Scion Honda/Pontiac/Nissan Dodge/Hyndai BMW/Volkswagon/Kia Mitsubishi/Buick and Saturn is the only one brand dealer I know of here.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
just get focus svt pedals... lil more pricy.... but a perfect fit and no bs to have to deal with.... and they look better cuz with these pedals, you;ll have the "stuck on" look as opposed to the svt, which actually changed the pedals

·
[FJ] Special Ed.
8,294 Posts
in my city they are all by company... none are combined..

lexus /toyota
ford
honda
acura
pontiac / buick / gmc
Chrysler / dodge / jeep
mazda
vovlvo
porsche / VW / audi

so its odd, every other city has a bunch of combined ones, but mine are all seperated

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
hell, i work at a porsche/land rover store
i think the most odd one i've seen we have is a ford/suzuki store

but, back to topic...if the padals aren't bank, try it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts