Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i just wanted to check what the current policy is on charges for reflashing sct chips. last time i checked it was 25 buck per file on the re flash and i would have to cover shipping. let me know, please your current policy. i got rid of the spi, but my wife wants me to put the chip in her zx3 now, so i just want to know how much its gonna cost me to get 2 programs burned on it.

also, your high octane option, what octane are you refering to. i was running 92 on it and had no problems, but one of my friends suggested that it may be for like 103 octane or something

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Since you are the original purchaser, it's $25 for each program. What year, engine, and trans is the wife's zx3?

If we say race gas that means 100 octane. Other than that our site notes that you MUST use a minimum of 91 octane. 93 and 94 octane also works quite well.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its an 02 zx3 (zetec obviously) mtx75. ill call you with more details in about a week. i had a couple other questions and some specifics i need the chip tuned to. thanks for answering my question.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts