·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who all sells the xcal2 with tunes?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Marcy Motorsport has DYno tested and street tested tunes. I can vouch for the tuned on the street. I have my car tuned by Walter.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I would get tunes from Marcy Motorsport.

I got Stage 2 cams and his latest tune. Car is running strong.

·
Registered
296 Posts
My flash made a huge difference, but that's from a butt dyno. I actually got depressed when I returned the car to stock, and really realized what a difference my tuning made. Walter hasn't been able to provide a good tune for the 2.0 just yet, but he's working on it.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA......recommend the one company that this he talks nothing but crap about.

·
Registered
296 Posts
^^^^
Ok, am I ODing again or is everyone else not making sense of the above either...?

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
HuntinCooter is not a great fan of Marcy Motorsport.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hypnotic Illusions sells them also...most of what Wayne tunes is Ford...our Foci!!! Check regional sponsors on the sponsors page.

·
8,054 Posts
Exactly. HuntinCooter and HondaHunter are both very vocal MM haters. I just thought it was funny that the only company that actually has tunes out is the one that company he so openly hates.

I'm not talking smack about anyone, its just a beautiful show of irony.

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Well, FS and F2 have tuning. I'm just not sure if anyone's currently using them in a daily driver.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I don't know how you do it pb, but you sure as hell find a way...

·
Registered
296 Posts
And so does Revsport.. Gots a tune in my daily driver and is very happy with it.

Got ya RUEvil, and agreed... Think you might have gotten a bit excited though and missed or through in a few extra little words.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I repeat....I have Crane Stage 2 cams....with MM latest tunning. Car runs great!

It is my daily driver, I sit an hour in bumper to bumper traffic everyday. So I confirm tunes from MM are good to go. Idling and drivability was an issue with this cars, with new tune car is very civil. I can easily cruise 30-35MPH in 5th gear without jerking, and car still pulls.

With Stage 2 cams I feel very linear power delivery. It just keeps accelerating faster and faster from 3k RPM to 6500RPM where it peaks and levels off till 7k. Car is very fun to drive. As soon as I dump both of my cats...it will be a real hauler....

Marcy Motorsport has a very solid tune.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I repeat...oh wait, no, not repeating just yet...

Do you have 2.0 worth of Dtec, or 2.3 worth of Dtec..?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome HC, stay off the MM Hatorade buddy...

·
8,054 Posts
Well, FS and F2 have tuning. I'm just not sure if anyone's currently using them in a daily driver.
I've heard of F2, but its another mystery unit. I emailed Randy about tunes a couple weeks ago and was told they are not currently doing them for the Duratec.

And so does Revsport.. Gots a tune in my daily driver and is very happy with it.

Got ya RUEvil, and agreed... Think you might have gotten a bit excited though and missed or through in a few extra little words.
I typed what I meant to, but looking back, I suppose I could have said "You all recommend...." Sorry bout that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts