1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

SCT Ford Pro-Racer Package: $349.99
SCT Ford Pro-Racer Package with X3 Flash Device : $728.99

Click Here to purchase on our website.

Whether you’re a pro racer or simply a Ford performance enthusiast looking for custom tuning software for your 1989 – 2006 Ford vehicle, SCT’s Pro Racer Package is just what you have been searching for. SCT’s single PCM Pro Racer & Enthusiast Custom Tuning Software gives you COMPLETE CONTROL of your vehicle’s PCM and allows you to custom tune and tweak your own vehicle’s power & performance.

• Tune like the pro's and eliminate the guess work with a system that has been field tested and proven to work.
• Built in help files, with the ability to document your changes.
• Easy to use, Windows based program.
• Support for most Ford ECM's (9000+)

Allow additional 4 business days shipping time on all Pro-Racer Packages.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I could use this with my X-cal2 right?...... Thought about taking the plunge and tuning myself....... This is tempting!:evilgrin:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
A really nice folder and a CD with software. Make sure to read ALL of the papers inside the folder, one is the instructions on how to install the software, and that you'll need to call and activate the software with the code!
(Or at least thats what was in mine)

Does it come with the extra little book thats like $75, that explains everything?

·
Registered
965 Posts
this seems kinda high doesnt it? 7xx+ dollars for software? i know for sure around my neck of the woods dyno tuning is only like 150$ an hour why not just get an xcal3 for like 400$ and have any additional tuning done on a dyno to dyno pass basis... i only suggest this cuz when i was building my turbo civic i was looking at a bunch of expensive ECUs, flashes, and piggybacks for my engine management and what i ended up on was a hondata K-pro with about 2 hours of dyno tuning that landed me right at about 600 in total which was nearly 300$ shy of what i would have spent on getting the HKS tuned ECU... and fact of the matter being the dyno tune done at alamo autosport actually turned out higher numbers than the hks kit claimed so i was content...

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the gob said:
this seems kinda high doesnt it? 7xx+ dollars for software? i know for sure around my neck of the woods dyno tuning is only like 150$ an hour why not just get an xcal3 for like 400$ and have any additional tuning done on a dyno to dyno pass basis... i only suggest this cuz when i was building my turbo civic i was looking at a bunch of expensive ECUs, flashes, and piggybacks for my engine management and what i ended up on was a hondata K-pro with about 2 hours of dyno tuning that landed me right at about 600 in total which was nearly 300$ shy of what i would have spent on getting the HKS tuned ECU... and fact of the matter being the dyno tune done at alamo autosport actually turned out higher numbers than the hks kit claimed so i was content...
The $728 includes the software and the xcal3.

The $349 is the software alone, for people who already own a tuner or a chip/burner.

SCT software is probably one of the best options for focus owners.

Sure you can buy an X3 and get it tuned by a local SCT dealer (us for example), however, some people want to tune their car themselves and this is how much that cost.

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jerkeesvt said:
What all is included in the kit? Growing more interested!
It comes with the rights to tune one vehicle (I have to know your ECU code at the time of purchase) and the software. It is pretty much all you need to write custom tunes to your X2/X3.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2007 ST and a XCAL II, can this combo work with the PRP?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
absolutely

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
here is a question. I have the pro racer package for my focus. I currently have no need for this any more for the focus being I have switched to a AEM standalone. I do however have a nice 2007 mustang GT that I just bought. Can I buy the code for my mustang and then use my Excal-2 and proracer for that and save myself a little bit of money?

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pocus said:
here is a question. I have the pro racer package for my focus. I currently have no need for this any more for the focus being I have switched to a AEM standalone. I do however have a nice 2007 mustang GT that I just bought. Can I buy the code for my mustang and then use my Excal-2 and proracer for that and save myself a little bit of money?
Yes you will have to purchase the rights for your mustangs computer. Call the shop, or email us for more information regarding this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
waz up everyone, can anyone help on programming the two step on a custom tuning PCM flash... SCT X3? and what rpm sould i set it at?
I have a 2003 SVT focus 2.0l

·
Registered
425 Posts
does this allow you to tune multiple different vehicles? i have both an svt and a duratec

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
You have to purchase the rights to each vehicle I believe it cost $200 per additional vehicle.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
this could be good, i was wondering how much this costs as im making my own turbo kit and was going to need tuning for my xcal 2

1 - 20 of 20 Posts