Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have kept it quiet long enough. Many doubted that we were even working on it though I stated several times that we were. This particular test vehicle is a member of this forum and has been tuned now for several weeks so I would like to thank him again for the use of his car (feel free to chime in if you want to on your impressions of the tune...)

http://www.sctflash.com/FocusNA.html

·
Registered
768 Posts
I really hope FSWERKS will sell the SCT stuff with their own tunes on it. In fact, I'm extremely curious as to what they have to say...

·
Registered
883 Posts
This is freaking awesome!!!! Looking forward to the automatic tune.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I'm hoping they'll continue their illustrious tradition.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Thanks Blivit,

Just want to let everyone know my impressions thus far. I have been running the tune for a couple weeks that Mike R made. Overall I am thurly impressed power delivery is nice and smooth, throttle delay is gone, and to top it off my gas mileage has improved also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Why wouldn't they? They've been the one good reliable source for tunes for Focus for years, why stop now?
Fswerks posted on Facebook they re looking for a stock mk3 to mess with.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
saw your FB post, waiting to see what FSwerks can do

·
Registered
883 Posts
Turbo! Now! :evilgrin:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Awesome! Now Fiesta!!? :D

·
Registered
883 Posts
This would totally allow a turbo for the cars and would allow me to have about 200hp. That's like the golden number for fwd cars.

This is excellent. But, Blivit answer me this, why wait to tell people that you all were working on it? Why not say we are working on it and this is when we should have it done?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This would totally allow a turbo for the cars and would allow me to have about 200hp. That's like the golden number for fwd cars.

This is excellent. But, Blivit answer me this, why wait to tell people that you all were working on it? Why not say we are working on it and this is when we should have it done?
No matter what we said or when, we cannot make everyone happy. What would have happened if we stated we were working on it and would have it out by xx date then missed that date? We needed to be sure everything was in line before we went fully public with information.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Blivit answer me this, why wait to tell people that you all were working on it? Why not say we are working on it and this is when we should have it done?
According to this, he didn't wait.

We have kept it quiet long enough. Many doubted that we were even working on it though I stated several times that we were.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Ah ok. Sorry brain doesn't function before caffeine. My bad.

·
Registered
883 Posts
No matter what we said or when, we cannot make everyone happy. What would have happened if we stated we were working on it and would have it out by xx date then missed that date? We needed to be sure everything was in line before we went fully public with information.
Yeah that is true. All that matters is that the tune is out. :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts