Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I've been an occasional lurker on this forum for a while. I have been pricing a manual Focus Sedan SE with the 201A Sport Package on Truecar.com
The price it is giving me is around $18K. Is that a fair price? I'm looking to get out of my high mileage Nissan and into a Focus within the next few months. I'd like a ST, but I'd have to go used to afford it. I usually don't purchase cars over the $18K mark. That's just a little rule I have with myself. What have you guys been able to purchase a Focus 201A package for?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's funny that I posted this back in November. This past Saturday I ended up buying a new Focus SE sedan with manual transmission. I didn't get the sport package to save money. I bought the car for $14,400. Not the best deal, but not the worst. Either way, I'm happy.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'd say that was a good deal since I paid more for my 07 SE when I bought it in December of 06 and things are supposed to cost more now right?

I noticed your sig.
You can maybe get a K&N filter drop-in filter (won't void your warranty) and a catback exhaust too... You should be able to ask them if something specific would void your warranty and get it in writing.
But if you wait until after warranty then that works too. That's what I did but because I didn't know certain things were allowed. I didn't join here until 4 years after I bought mine!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts