Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning: Unknown modifier '4' in /home/forums/public_html/ubbthreads/showflat.php on line 864

EDIT:Looks like its only if I search via tire size "215/45/17"

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Search sucks. Im trying to find an old for sale ad I had for my wheels and tires and I cant find it. I searched by user, ME, and I searched 'Ford' and 'For Sale'. I know they were in my ad. But it keeps coming up no matches. I cant search just by user either, you HAVE to have a search word. Its not like I had so many of them.
I had the for sale forum highlighted but it still found nothing.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Thats the one, thanks Jeff.

It was only a couple months old. I never sold them. It said that I had to specify a search word. Maybe mods dont have to.

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
Thats the one, thanks Jeff.

It was only a couple months old. I never sold them. It said that I had to specify a search word. Maybe mods dont have to.
I think your problem is actually centered around your user name unfortunately. Because of the strange apostrophe we had to put in your name, and the names of a few others when we changed the board software a while back, searching by your name will give an error if you type the name in wrong.

Your original screenname was this "<font color="black">03'ZX3</font>" and now it's become this "<font color="black">03´ZX3</font>". There is no key for that accent mark on your keyboard unfortunately, so if you try to type it in the original way you will get this error.

No search words!

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.
Maybe that insight will help you out for next time.

If you know the post you are looking for is within your last 200 posts, you can also click on your user name to bring up your profile, and then click on "
<font color="black"> Show all user's posts</font>" and look through that list. That's often the easiest way of searching unless you are a Post Whore Extraordinaire.

>8^)
ER

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
Well, not me personally, but the board upgrade did mess up the screen names for people like you and Gabe to name a few. It wasn't our coding that created this problem and I was surprised that Infopop would allow that to slip through, but all we could do was provide a band-aid fix o keep things going.

>8^)
ER

1 - 10 of 10 Posts