Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in need of some seat covers because I have no $$$ for new seats and mine are getting fudged up. Any recomendations that arent some horrible ricer cover that doesnt even remotely fit would be greatly appreciated. I just dont want to buy some [censored] cover that wont fit or look horrible.

thanks

·
Registered
446 Posts
I've got some Ford seat covers that match my stock interior perfectly. I'll try and get some pics for you tomorrow. I got the front at Pep-Boys and the rear at Wal-Mart.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
ebay, I got myself a Nice set for $50 ish

these look similar, I can't tell if they are the same. But the fitment is topnotch.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
The digi that I usually use isn't available at this time, but I was able to find a picture of them. The rear is basically the same..

Click Here For Picture
those dont look bad at all , price ?

not that i'm intersted just wondering the options of reupholstering for the owner with worn interior vs covers ..

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks a lot sting...any body else have some pics of diff ones?

·
Registered
446 Posts
I paid $50 at Pepboys for the front seats over a year ago. I'm sure that it can be found cheaper now. I'll look around and let you know.

edit: After doing a quick search, I can only find 1 website that had them for $70 w/o shipping. I'd head over to Pepboys and Walmart. I had to search a few wal-marts in my area to find what I was looking for because I wanted that exact style and color. Best of luck to ya

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks a lot, i appreciate it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts