Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Now who in thier right minds would spend over 40G American for this POS,345HP Big Deal Ohh AWD to WOW Big Deal.A Lightning would make this look so damn stupid it wouldn't be funny and the Lightning is cheaper.This thing must be one heavy ass pig.Spend your saved cash u spent buying your Lightning and run low 12's all day long at the strip, Maybe 11's

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
i saw one the other day, they dont look too bad to me...but like you said, i would take a lightning without even thinking twice. the svt just looks so much better and i hate extended cab trucks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Between the two, I'm not sure which styling I like better but if I got the SS I would certainly add a supercharger of my own. I saw a black SS on the street a couple days ago. They look pretty nice.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The one i seen was black to, The Truck is not worth the 40G American and over thier charging for them AWD or not.The engine is not as Powerful as the Lightning's,Doesn't handle as well,Interior is cheap and ugly.It has to be a big b/c of it's size and the extra weight from the AWD.It's just doesn't deserve and SS badge.The Lightning is far better then this thing for cheaper and the Lightning is 100x Nicer and better Performance wise.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
But Chevy doesn't have to use a supercharger to make power
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Not too bad looking except for the Exhaust outlets on the front!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Dodge and Chevy still chasin' the Lightning. They totally miss the boat in the handling dept. While I see how some could like the look of the Dodge, the exterior design of the Chevy hasn't been well received even by the most hardcore Chevy fans.

·
David Anderson
2,871 Posts
Originally posted by hotrodkris:
but you can get an extra cab

and slap an intercooled Magnacharger on that baby, some Hotchkis suspension bits, and you'll spank a Lightning.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ok....33k lightning, 40k SS. THeres 7k to play with. Drop another 6k into the SS..JUST to make it play and beat the lighting, now your already $13k ABOVE the stock costs of a lighting. See how fast you can make a truck for the sound of 13k

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Originally posted by hotrodkris:
but you can get an extra cab

and slap an intercooled Magnacharger on that baby, some Hotchkis suspension bits, and you'll spank a Lightning.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Go get a HD F150 instead.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts