Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, who's going... Really going, not maybe going, not going if they can sneak in, but really, really going? I registered earlier tonight and will be booking airline tickets in the next day or two. I'm going with Walter (FocusBoy) like last year (along with Dennis, but he's a Saab nut so he only sort of counts
). At this point I'm pretty sure our plans are to fly down Tuesday morning and fly out Friday night. Who's going to be around? Does anybody want to try to meet up for dinner or anything like that some night after walking our feet off at the show? I'll try to keep this post edited with an up to date list of attendees and such.

Also, if you're going to have a project car there or parts on a car, or be in a manufacturer's booth, or have your own booth, etc. be sure to post up!

One other thing... They'll make you check camshafts. Don't ask why I know this.

Confirmed attendees:

CharlesWA @ California (on the old strip) 11/4 - 11/7
FocusBoy @ California (on the old strip) 11/4 - 11/7
wrcfan @ Luxor 11/2 - 11/7 (out early)
hotrodkris @ Hilton 11/3 - 11/8
TonyD @ Mandalay Bay
FoKused @ ?
South.O.C. @ Excaliur 11/3 - 11/6

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
I'll be there.... @ the Sahara!

(got in before they raised the room rates to $200/night
)

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
We'll be there from Saturday the 1st to Saturday the 8th. Las Vegas Hilton, 3000 Paradise Road.

Sedan will be in Ford's booth.

Sponge will be a feature vehicle, won't find out where he is until Sunday at the Feature Vehicle Driver's meeting. Shall we take bets? Since it's a Ford, and they're presenting mfr..... I say on the front main concourse..

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think we're going to be in a $40 or so dollar per night timeshare condo that the Saab guy is hooking us up with (at least that's the last plan I heard)... My (still
) unemployeed self isn't complaining, though.

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I need to talk to you about the Focus Challenge type stuff... We're thinking of doing something similar but with AutoX.

Also, how about a "Focus on eXtreem NorCal so lots of NW people can drive down"?

Maybe we'll have to make Ron treat us to a "power lunch" where he writes it off and we, um, talk Focus stuff.

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
I need to talk to you about the Focus Challenge type stuff... We're thinking of doing something similar but with AutoX.

Also, how about a "Focus on eXtreem NorCal so lots of NW people can drive down"?

Maybe we'll have to make Ron treat us to a "power lunch" where he writes it off and we, um, talk Focus stuff.
Do they serve food at Cheetahs?

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
If someone would register me, I will be there.
Kinda hard to pimp out your events, when the Vice President in Charge of Automotive Relations isn't there!
I already have the time off, and it's not like Vegas is that far of a drive.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
i'd love to go but alas, im a nobody. somebody send me a postcard.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts