Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Educating Mazda Owners One Thread at a Time
4,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My next door neighbor recently acquired an '86 Shelby Charger with a blown motor. He's asked me if I can help him find out what kind of turbo he needs if he buys a new motor sans turbo. I don't know a ton about these cars, but I told him I would try and get some info for him.

Omni, or anyone else for that matter, I would really appreciate as much info as you could give me about this car, so that I can help this guy as much as possible in his build-up. Thanks

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
gotta love gary donavan...he runs up at the strip i do...met him once, cool cat. good ole plymouth reliant that runs mid 10s at 130+ lol

-Ult

·
Registered
450 Posts
My next door neighbor recently acquired an '86 Shelby Charger with a blown motor. He's asked me if I can help him find out what kind of turbo he needs if he buys a new motor sans turbo. I don't know a ton about these cars, but I told him I would try and get some info for him.

Omni, or anyone else for that matter, I would really appreciate as much info as you could give me about this car, so that I can help this guy as much as possible in his build-up. Thanks
Nliiitend1,
I've got a complete 1986 Dodge Charger Shelby for sale. The car has been gutted and a roll cage installed for racing but it has not been finished. There are two engines. One is the stock "Turbo II" engine minus the turbo and a few other exterior engine parts but has been rebuilt. The race engine is a full-race stage 3 built with all-Mopar Race parts...naturally aspirated. The stock engine is the "spare" and back-up.

Write me for details and photos. I'm willing to separate the car from the engine(s) too. Also included is the book printed by Mopar..."2.2-2.5 FWD" giving exact build details for the engines, car and chassis for drag, circle-track or road racing.

Thanks and regards,
Gerry Dedonis
[email protected]
Kansas Racing Products Inc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts