Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any companies that can ship cars? I'm selling a car and so far the 2 interested parties are in California.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you were here, I would recommend my friend's dad (he runs a small automobile shipping company)
Think he'll cut me a deal coming out to MI to ship the car to CA?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Don't expect it to be cheap at all! We recently (within the last year) purchased a car from California and had it shipped to Wisconsin. Thankfully, I work in a Distribution Center and we also have a building in SoCal where the car was. I had it shipped on a company truck, and still ended up paying like $650. The cheapest quotes we received were around $1100.
Do a google search on like "car freight" and you will get a bunch of companies. I would stick with a larger company (American Freight, Yellow, Conway Central Express, Dawes, etc).
Good luck! From my experience, it's probably not worth it (my opinion)

what kind of car is it that they want it so badly to be shipped to CA? We shipped ours in to have a rust free car (cuz it's a 92).
They aren't paying with a cashier's check for a couple grand over the asking price and you wiring them the difference, are they?
(just kidding!)

·
Almost choked on a Girl Scout ...cookie
16,227 Posts
Anyone know of any companies that can ship cars? I'm selling a car and so far the 2 interested parties are in California.

What kind of car are you selling?

·
Banned
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

What kind of car are you selling?
1997 Thunderbird, check the For Sale forum for details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts