Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
i would find a flatbed to tow it if you dont want miles on it or wear on the tires

if tires are expendible (you can always change them) you can get one of those car dolly's with a uhaul truck!

good luck with the move!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Find a local intermodal company to bring it to a train yard for you. That is of course if you are near shipping lines at current and future location.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I recently sold a car to a gentleman who was out of state. He worked for a car shipping company. He paid around 500 bucks (with a discount) to ship the car from Colorado to Washington State. When I have checked shipping rates for 1500-2000 mile distances, it has been around 800 or so.

Unless this scout is super nice, or you are really attached to it, maybe selling it before you move would be a better deal.

·
Banned
187 Posts
Drop this guy an email and see what he says about a rate. He delivers cars, trucks, and vans from coast to coast. He is based out of Dayton, Ohio, and though I have never met the guy personally, there is a whole bulletin board of people that will vouch for the guy.

[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts