Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
S*E*A*R*C*H goes a long way this H*A*S been covered before

personally though i have the ebay one for like 25 bux and i love it and the knob is nice too...... and its been on for a year and works well still

·
Registered
777 Posts
There are plenty of options for a STS. search around...you dont always have to go name brand. Sometime you can find some good knock offs or "less expensive" brands that work just as well. I got mine off of ebay, and its pretty much and exact replica of B&M, but half the price. The science of its pretty much teh same.

·
Registered
234 Posts
yeah yeah yeah!!!

steeda tri/ax all the way! you can find 'em for $150 around.

just installed mine yesterday in about thirty minutes. thing is sooo sweet n smooth. well worth it. i'm sure there are other shifters out there that might be less expensive but regardless, the money i spent on it was money well spent! well worth the investment. its the first of a string of mod's i have planned for my car over the course of the next couple months and i am super stoked it worked out as easily as it did. probably, the easiest way to make your car more fun to drive. if you get great reviews on less expensive shifters, try one because i've only experienced the steeda...there might be better values. just know that if you buy the steeda, you'll be satisfied!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts