Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some posts on here regarding problems with the shorty headers when used with the oem cat. I understand the reasons for the damage caused to the oem cat, but wanted to know if these same problems affect the various after market sport cats. If not, why?

I'm very intersted in fitting a shorty header \ sport cat combo but don't want the expense of buying a new cat every 6-12 months.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
many on this board have been just sailin along w/shorty headers when mated to a random or FC hi-flow cat or an ORP (off road pipe-cat eliminator). good luck

-Ult

·
Registered
662 Posts
Shameless plug for the Short Header + Hi-Flo Cat combo deal on myFordPerformance.com, see the [Focus Combo Deals] section on myFordPerformance.com and save a few bucks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, but do you export to the UK?

I'd love to be able to get my hands on some the kit you guys have access to in the US, but importers of Focus after market products are a little thin on the ground...it's getting better though...slowly.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yeah, but do you export to the UK?
Yes I do

Cost a bit more and is sent via US Postage Airmail Parcel Post or Global Express. For something like a short header and hiflo cat you are looking at about 25lbs in weight. According to USPS.com, that's something on the order of $92(Airmail Parcel Post), to $98.75(Global Express).

I've got several UK customers and have shipped to Mexico, Argentina, Taiwan, and Ireland to name a few

Don't forget however, you'll also have to pay customs fees on your end.

Email me at [email protected] and we can talk about it some more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts