Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to buy an ICeman CAI and TB to be installed at the same time? Or does it matter if i do it separately?
Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
If you have the $$$, do it all at once. But it does not really matter......

·
Registered
662 Posts
I'm running a combo deal on the Iceman and FC T/B right now, save $45.00 if you buy them together. The only problem is I only carry the blue Iceman kits from Ford Racing. See "[Focus] Engine Performance Products" section of myFordPerformance.com.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone ever buy anything from Modern Performance in Houston? I want to buy as close to me as possible so I can get it quicker and get my car goin faster.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Originally posted by the_enemy_within:
anyone ever buy anything from Modern Performance in Houston? I want to buy as close to me as possible so I can get it quicker and get my car goin faster.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yep. I bought my Volant CAI from them. Got it out real quick for me. Definite

·
Registered
561 Posts
modern performance is great talk to cory. I have ordered my exhaust, and throtle body from them, along with some stuff for a neon (my girlfriends car) I would say get them both if you have the money. Also do you have a chip? If you don't you should get a diablo chip you will notice some nice gains with those 3 mods.

Mike

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I got to say, spankenstein is right-I didn't put the TB on until I had the JRSC on. It really really helped at that point. Before I went FI I got decent power from just a chip, exhaust, intake and an Esslinger intake cam.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts