Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i bring it up? I still gotta see this guy until october when i move. Just say hey i need the car? plus the car had a leaky hose and \he went a replaced the water pump, it wasnt needed but should i pay him for that or count it as payment for driving my car for a few weeks?

adam

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey I need some advice, I sold my other car (1992 mustang lx) to a neighbor for 2000 dollars. This money was to help me get another vehicle and a bike. He was supposed to pay me 250 a week until it was paid off. I have yet to see a penny. He says the bank has been holding his check and so on. This is my dilemna his wife is sick and i dont know if they just dont have the money or if he is not working anymore. (i always see him home) what do i do i need the money. I Have other offers on my car but wanted to help him out cause there other car is not dependable. And he has a wife and two kids. But one thing is that they always go out to eat. and i kinda feel if they can do that they can pay me Am i being harsh? I told him that he needs to pay me 1000 dollars on the 15th to catch up, and i am still paying insurance on it. If i do repo it how do it do it or bring it up, he is my neighbor. thanks and sorry for the long post

adam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.