Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2065 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a malibu blue zx3 with a whale-tail wing, rims, and some funky front lip thing today. Parked at the WalMart in Avon, around 11:30am. I was going to get lunch, and it was parked there. I left the Big Y, and he was just leaving. It was quite nice. Just wondering if he's a jetter.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Since the other thread does not seem to be here, we will continue to use this thread for sightings and please do not start a new thread in regards to sightings. Thanks

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Originally posted by zetecinside:
About 6:00pm tonight spotted a Red SVT ZX3 in Dover,NH and Damn I did not have any pimp cards to pimp the jet to that person.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Come on Alex we need a red SVT to complete TNE's arsenal of 2002 SVT's.

·
Registered
148 Posts
On Saturday new Home Depot in South Portland, I'm pretty sure I saw a black SVT.

On another note I thought there was suppose to be a FJ member in S. Portland. Does anybody know who that is and what the car looks like?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Originally posted by ptldmesvt:
On Saturday new Home Depot in South Portland, I'm pretty sure I saw a black SVT.

On another note I thought there was suppose to be a FJ member in S. Portland. Does anybody know who that is and what the car looks like?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">If I remember correctly, the conversation I overheard in the West Marine Parking Lot, was "Call me if you want my help with the gutters this weekend" (the skinny guy said to the not so skinny guy)
I figured you were pissed at all the home improvement ideas I was giving Lindsay that it was easier and cheaper to keep me away.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by focswagongrl:
I saw a malibu blue zx3 with a whale-tail wing, rims, and some funky front lip thing today. Parked at the WalMart in Avon, around 11:30am. I was going to get lunch, and it was parked there. I left the Big Y, and he was just leaving. It was quite nice. Just wondering if he's a jetter.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I've seen the car as well, again just 2 days ago, however I have yet to get the opp to pimp the Jet. I keep looking to see the car again in a lot, but as of yet no go. I live in Canton, so, I have seen this car a few times in recent.

·
Registered
148 Posts
(the skinny guy said to the not so skinny guy)
I'm flattered that you would call me the skinny guy

Sorry I didn't call you. Saturday turned out to be not very productive. I had to go into work in the am because my opening manager was an hour and a half late
. By the time I got back from HD I only had a couple of hours to get anything done. Needless to say my gutters are still not up

There is a little rumor about a possible auto sale..? I heard it through the stevine.

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey i want some FC handouts for new prospects. Focuswagongirl hook me up at Buckland Hills in the mall

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SuperChipFocus-I'll have Rich stop by soon. You work nights?

Also, saw a Twilight Blue sedan in Windsor Locks with a Girlie Girl Racing banner, aluminum wing. We put a sticker on it Sunday. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
hey alright, any guys round the NY or CT area listen up, i was at the Danbury Mall and i came across a midnight blue ZX3 with all the APC trimmings, (APC tails, glow lisence plate, ricey jap muffler...and prob. more) just wonderin if its anybody on the JET. I literally turned round and got behind him but instead of thinkin i was a friendly ZX3 owner, he thought i wanted to race him...so afta playin round with him and watchin his poor driven skills (looked like his was gettin forearm spassums rather than switchin lanes) i let him go...but all i wanted to do is let him know bout the JET...like this guy i did in MT. kisco wit a SVT..ohwell "notha day notha sighting"
-chris

·
Registered
195 Posts
cruzin4l,
the way you started out by desribing the foci "dark blue in danbury mall" I thought you were going to talk about me,cause i was at danbury mall this past friday

[ 12-02-2002, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: hocusfocus00 ]

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Originally posted by jwardell:

pitch when did you see the sedan, the last time I drove was saturday tho.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I think it was sunday. I saw the car stopped at the light right near the CVS. and it continued towards Somerville. Also looked like it had bluish headlights.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
jwardell its all in fun..if he would get offended by that then i dont want him here...just helpful suggestions thats all
....but anyway i'll prob see him again and this time i wont be so aggressive.
-chris

1 - 20 of 2065 Posts