Ford Focus Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 2065 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Two Performance Blue Focus ST's...

First, approximately a week or more ago, at the intersection of Salem and Washington Streets in Woburn, MA...

Second, I was still in Amherst, NH, I missed the onramp to 101 and you drove by on my right with a girl in your passenger seat.

I was in the PB Fiesta ST on steelies + snows.

·
I
13,288 Posts

First, approximately a week or more ago, at the intersection of Salem and Washington Streets in Woburn, MA...

Second, I was still in Amherst, NH, I missed the onramp to 101 and you drove by on my right with a girl in your passenger seat.

Not my cars, but welcome to FJ! Were you the blue FiST on the NEFocus/MassTuning cruise a couple weeks ago? If so, I was the white FoST on white Sparcos.

·
Registered
642 Posts

Not mine but welcome!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Saw a red svt today on rt24 in avon. Can muffler, gold eap's and looked lowered. pretty hammered, and the paint on the hood was flaking hard. Tried to get the drivers attention, drove up next to him waved and honked, didn't even look over haha.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I see STs around here pretty regularly, but no one ever seems to see me. :(

·
I
13,288 Posts
I see STs around here pretty regularly, but no one ever seems to see me. :(
I feel like everyone I know that doesn't own an ST, sees them EVERYWHERE. I see one parked a day in the same spot on my way in, but never seen the owner or it driving. Outside of a car meet/cruise, I've seen three driving around since I've had mine in almost a year.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I feel like everyone I know that doesn't own an ST, sees them EVERYWHERE. I see one parked a day in the same spot on my way in, but never seen the owner or it driving. Outside of a car meet/cruise, I've seen three driving around since I've had mine in almost a year.
Same

·
Registered
768 Posts
Just saw one today, Race Red ST, black stripes, headed North along 229/King Street in Bristol, around 2:45PM.

I see them pretty often, but never the drivers either.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I see them all the time too. I drive up next to them and the clearly have no idea what a SVTF is.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
768 Posts
I wonder how many Mk3 STs are first-time Focii owners. I'm willing to bet a lot.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Black 12+ on route 15 in Milford today. Pretty sure it wasnt a ST, and pretty sure it had dual exhaust tips. Anyone on here?

2021 - 2040 of 2065 Posts