Ford Focus Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 2065 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
black 00-04 ZX3 on the parkway heading north through Hamden around 2pm today. Blacked out rear badge, no wiper, possibly a spraybomb paintjob?

PB ST in Hamden around 2, Whitney ave, mightve had aftermarket wheels

·
Registered
382 Posts
There's a very nice looking Blue SVTf that's been parked outside the upholstery shop on Tiogue Ave in Coventry. It's been there for a few weeks, I've been wondering what's been getting done to it.

·
Registered
768 Posts
blue st? on 84 in Southington got off the 691 exit at 830 this morning.
I keep seeing a blue ST in Southington around Queen St (and often on Rt-229 heading back into Bristol). They're out all the time.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Alright had a road trip and saw a few cars. Black 05-07 st in Deerfield ma near Yankee candle with gray/black wheels
05-07 Red st in downtown burlington Vt with a roof rack and vanity plate that said bit me lol. Finally a blue svt with eat wheels can exhaust and stickers near Cabot Vt at a gas station.

·
Registered
317 Posts
spotted today by my GF:

Silver 3 door hatch, FOCUZ lettering, some sort of tri colored stripe on the 1/4 panel. anyone on here?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Dark blue 1gn sedan in Hamden last night. Rear looked raised (spacer? wagon springs?) and there was a fart can hanging off the back.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Spotted a silver Saleen Focus on Eastern CT's campus. Believe it's a gen 1 saleen but it was hard to tell when I only got a glance. Anyone on here? I've got a CD Silver SVT and I go to Uconn. Would love to meet up and kick it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That mondeo is sweet btw. Great find.

·
I
13,288 Posts
Spotted a silver Saleen Focus on Eastern CT's campus. Believe it's a gen 1 saleen but it was hard to tell when I only got a glance. Anyone on here? I've got a CD Silver SVT and I go to Uconn. Would love to meet up and kick it.
Can't remember, but are you the guy in UC3 with the SVTF?

2041 - 2060 of 2065 Posts