Ford Focus Forum banner
41 - 60 of 2,065 Posts
i saw a red focus, had the chrome trimming in the back, and his tail were tinted to make like a () on them. NY license plate started with a C and broke out at exit 8 i think. jan 31, at around 8:20-35am

are you here?

Please refrain from using that would as it is not allowed on the Jet. Thank you.

[ 01-31-2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: zetecinside ]

several Foci in a row. on RT 14 (Plainfield Pike) right before I-295. it was at night & from a distance so i couldn't see the colors. also, sounded like they were running aftermarket exhaust. were a few of you guys down my way?

RKZX2, i go to the warwick area quite a bit, but rarely bring my own vehicle..

edit: anyone on here go to Uconn?

[ 02-04-2003, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: demonfire ]

I don't go to Uconn, but I live near there.

Anyone else seen the silver ZX3 with blue "flames" (or something) on the sides and a hugh whale tail on Rt 32? I've never seen it on the road, just parked.

i think i saw that car on rt 195 north of campus

what town you live in? i'm over in plainfield, but i'm near campus a lot.

edit yeah i've seen that car

has graphix and all that in willington. SVTADAM and i were looking for a friends apt there and we kinda flew by and that guy gave us a funny look, no smiles or anything tho.

[ 02-05-2003, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: demonfire ]

Spotted 2 times this week,

Red SVT, seems stock, but stock is sweet

me - headed NE on 102 in Londonderry in a Black SE with spoiler
just before Rite Aid...

Both times fairly close to 5:30-5:45pm

Are you here or do I have to pimp the site to you?

Another siting - on the Everett Tpk.
Every Morning (if I go the highway to Nashua) I see 2 Yellow ZX3's now!

Yellow #1 passes me usually just after I go through the toll booth in Bedford. At around 7:30am

Yellow #2 passes me (going south, you north on 3) between exits 7 & 3.

I can't wait till my baby can be brought out again and then the Everett & 3 will be filled with yellow foci!

around 3pm today, there was an infra-red zx3 going east on wellington road in manchester. i was at a red light (going east) and the driver beeped his horn a few times and waved at me. i have no idea who he was, but he seemed really happy to see another zx3

I can't keep track of all the Foci I see during the day. I do anywhere between 100 - 300 miles around central New England (Ma, NH, & ME). Very rarely do I run across an SVTF. I saw an Infa-Red one last week in Havehill with something in Vinyl on the windshield. I was in my Pitch Black SVTF but he had the sun in his face.

Ah - yet another Yellow ZX3 on the Everett -

This time, just before the onramp off of 293...

You were headed the other direction - with a ski rack and what seemed to be tribal graphics on the lower side next to the wheels and door.

Are you here???

now that I actually think about it, me and my yellah ZX3 can, on occasion, be spotted going north on Rt. 3 in Nashua around 7-7:30am... the clincher will be if you spot an idiot singing along to the radio...

OK, I saw a NICE Focus today on Rte 114 in N Andover today around 2:30PM. It was a white car with the Focus RS body kit. I didn't see it until I was right next to it. DAMN
it was sweet though. I was in my work tractor trailer.

Originally posted by WIZARD Racing:
OK, I saw a NICE Focus today on Rte 114 in N Andover today around 2:30PM. It was a white car with the Focus RS body kit. I didn't see it until I was right next to it. DAMN
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i bet this is what you saw -

if so, he's a jetter.

'FMC-WRC' and his father is 'skysigns'

Originally posted by Rob G:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by WIZARD Racing:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i bet this is what you saw -

if so, he's a jetter.

'FMC-WRC' and his father is 'skysigns'
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Martin is going to try and make it to the G2G @ Sixflags and he said that he might be bringing that white ZX3 w/ the RallyFocus Front end. I hope that he does make it and hope that white ZX3 is there as well.

i dont drive a white focus but north andover is closest sighting there has been near me. i see a blue focus with the avenger bodykit everytime i drive down 114 towards north andover anyone from the jet? spotted it getting gas in danvers couple of days ago near liberty tree mall.

41 - 60 of 2,065 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.