Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my current project. I have an 01' Silver S2 Focus. I have Eibach Sportline Spings (powder coated blue) and struts installed and urethane bushings also. I have the Steeda adjustable Toe links (which the bearings wore out on) which really mess up a set of tires. I am building a small system for the car, which you will see. I have the ST170 headlights and grill and an SVT rear bumper. The engine only has an intake and Magnaflow exhaust. Here are the pics. Oh, I also molded some 38 Ford tail lights into the rear and made the 3rd brake light a combo brake/backup light. The tail lights are my "street rod" influence. Enjoy and I will take constructive criticism as will any of you with your own vehicle. I am building my car my way, not everyone will like what I've done, but I do. Thank you for looking, Ken

·
Registered
511 Posts
Re: Silver 01 ZX3 S2 (work in progress) (56k no way)

Very nice, I definately have never seen anythng like that before. This may sound like a dumb question, but what is that in the 1st and 3rd pics below the screen. Keep up the good work.
BTW, Welcome to the Jet!!!

·
Registered
914 Posts

Very nice, I definately have never seen anythng like that before. This may sound like a dumb question, but what is that in the 1st and 3rd pics below the screen. Keep up the good work.
BTW, Welcome to the Jet!!!

Bro, your radio bezel is sweet looking. It looks like it's the cigarette lighter under the monitor. Only complaint is I'm not big on the taillights though. They are different, and that's good, but they just look out of place. Besides that it's awesome.

-Mike

·
Stoned Scorpion says, "GET OVER H.....OOhhh! Brown
11,972 Posts

Wow thats really different. I like the tv and the radio bezel. Looks Sweet.

-SPATAKULA

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Here is a pic of another car I built at home in my garage in my "off" time.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts

Awesome FG work there.

·
Registered
549 Posts

i like the interior a lot man. i'm not a big fan of the tail lights either, but other than that, great job
keep it clean!

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts

You can post all the links in 1 post

·
Registered
1,704 Posts

That all that is done to the interior?
Very interesing with the bezel and the location of the fan dials.

·
Registered
511 Posts

When you go to post, click on image under instant ubb code. A dialog box will pop up and ask you for the image url. Copy and paste said url to the pic you want to post and click ok.

Hit the enter button, repeat for more images.

That being said, you do amazing work, both those cars are beautiful. Got any more of the second car?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts