Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
I'm gonna knock you out, Momma.
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever run one on here? Is there even enough interest? I'd be interested in joining. I don't want to comish though...don't know the first thing about that.

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
We've had one for the past 3 years I think. Keep an eye out, someone generally posts one up. I generally pull up the rear. :lol:

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
that's the game with the helmets right?

·
I'd Love a Shiny New One
1,247 Posts
Stay tuned, Yahoo is having server issues but I will renew the league as soon as they're working and post signup information for everyone.

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
Have we thought of having an actual draft this year? I know next to nothing about players and the positions, but I do a real-time draft for my hockey league and it's actually kind of fun.

·
I'd Love a Shiny New One
1,247 Posts
You can now Join the FocalJet league in Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football!

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 334030
Password: teJlacoF

·
I'd Love a Shiny New One
1,247 Posts
Live draft is a lot of fun but tough to coordinate. If we can all agree on a time and date, though, I believe it will still let Autopick fill in for any person who hasn't chosen actively make picks.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I signed up again. I still don't know anything about football. I'm still going to lose. I'll stick with the auto-draft since I know nothing.

kthxbi

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
In! Draft in the evening if possible plz!

·
I'd Love a Shiny New One
1,247 Posts
Hey everyone, we need just ONE more player to get an even-sized roster and we can run the autopick! Who else is out there that wants to join [FJ] FF 2011? :-D

·
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm in guys. Sorry it took me so long, especially since I started the thread haha.

·
I'd Love a Shiny New One
1,247 Posts
Sweet! That's the league, then!

Get your pre-draft rankings in order; I will set draft status to "Ready" tomorrow evening (Sat. 27) and we should have our rosters by Sunday.

Good luck everyone, and have fun!

·
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do we have to pre-rank? If we don't will it just draft based on their rankings?

Also, is there a way to NOT auto-draft if we don't want to?

I've never played in a Yahoo league before.

·
I'd Love a Shiny New One
1,247 Posts
Do we have to pre-rank? If we don't will it just draft based on their rankings?
You aren't required to change your pre-draft rankings at all. There is a default draft order based on a combination of position and expected output in 2011. You can leave it alone and be confident you won't end up drafting a kicker in the first round and Alex Smith in the second :)

Also, is there a way to NOT auto-draft if we don't want to?
Well, the only other options are league auction (complicated and a bit weird), and Live Draft. Live Draft is fun but time-consuming and very difficult to coordinate, especially in a forum like this where we're all in different parts of the country in different time zones. Plus it gives a HUGE draft advantage if only one or two people participate, which is the likely outcome if we were to use it here. The past few years we've had pretty good success with the autopick, and you'll still have a week before the season starts to adjust your roster and pick up any free agents/drop any duds that you like.

·
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well since there's no money up for grabs I won't put up a stink. I'd just rather have the ability to draft my own players rather than rank them.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts