Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am purchasing snow performace water injection system from ebay, I have been talking with them extensivly about there system compared to the Aquamist 1s. I know I know Aquamist is great etc... but the price is high and want to see what else is out there for us. I will let everyone know the results.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will check it out and get back to you, go on ebay and type in water injection and look for their kit.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ther are two pumps a 60PSI pump and a 100PSI pump, I think I am going with the stage 2 kit still cheaper then aquamist stage 1. This is a controlled kit.

·
Registered
702 Posts
According to aquamist's distributor that I talked to, the Aquamist uses a variable pressure pump, which peaks at well over 200psi. Just something to think about -- I considered the snow units too but the difference is too much for me so I am saving up for the aquamist.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Jeffn Don't just base your decision on PSI alone, as it's based on the orifice dia and the pump capacity ,consider the pump Volume in gph . The two effectand affect each other. The smaller the jet opening the higher the pressure, but not necessarily the same flow rate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts