Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
hey archangel, i'll send my snow your way, aight?

·
Registered
7,351 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dang that's looks really nice.. I love snow. I lived in new mexico and moved to Cali and now I don't have a chance on earth seeing snow to the part of cali i moved to.. Suxs

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I know, I know...

It's just really bland up here right now. We've not had a whole lot of rain this summer, so I'm just looking for a change of scenery. Snow will do nicely.

However, I do NOT like driving on it.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
it's not so much the 'driving' that annoys me. its the salt. the sand. the cold. i guess the 'slick' and the fact i cant run my performance tires annoys me too. so, yeah driving on it is annoying as well.

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
yeh, the salt and sand and grimey snow is bothersome. The scracthes that that damn salt causes is treacherous!

·
Registered
461 Posts
wow, i think yall are crazy. i would love it if it snowed here.dang i just wish it was cold. i think like 2 weeks or so ago we had like a 102 degree day here in houston. i hate the heat

thegreat1

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
wow, i think yall are crazy. i would love it if it snowed here.dang i just wish it was cold. i think like 2 weeks or so ago we had like a 102 degree day here in houston. i hate the heat

thegreat1
move!

·
Registered
461 Posts

thegreat1
move!
well since im only 17 that would be kinda hard to do by myself

·
Registered
489 Posts
My Location = humidity, but we here in Arkansas have been enjoying some cooler weather as of late... I WANT MY SNOW BACK!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
No snow here, just sun 84degs light breeze, perfect day
my problem is "Which sun screen to put on?" while I'm sitting be the pool
drinkin

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
My Location = humidity, but we here in Arkansas have been enjoying some cooler weather as of late... I WANT MY SNOW BACK!!!!!!!!
Humidity sucks, arkansas sucks, only have to put up with one more winter

i wonder what the weather is like in south korea?

·
Registered
809 Posts
I love snow

1 - 20 of 20 Posts