1,936 Posts
this should be in FI forum no?

but info fro everyone to read i think.

either way, hott. i wanna do. did it knock your balls back? lol

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I rode in Jasons car.....black, RS front bumper....silver wheelw....louisiana. Didn't knock my balls back, it was that damn smooth....it had to be the smoothest power delivery I've ever experienced in my life

·
David Anderson
2,871 Posts
Originally posted by PGZX3:
I rode in Jasons car.....black, RS front bumper....silver wheelw....louisiana. Didn't knock my balls back, it was that damn smooth....it had to be the smoothest power delivery I've ever experienced in my life
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">What about dads L ????

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hopefully he will give me a ride(in the car
) when he gets back from FFW. I saw it thursday before he headed out, he stopped by my work, I was late because I was in awe looking at it in the parking lot.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by David Anderson:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by PGZX3:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">What about dads L ????</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">step dad's L....well thats a different story.....if you like torrential downpours of torque and all kinds of uncontrollable wheelspin on street tires......thats fine......plus the L pushes me so far back in the seat I can't move

not really a good comparison for a turbo focus

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
L??? L88? huh?

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by sh0velman:
L??? L88? huh?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">01 SVT Lightning.....modded to hell and back

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
If i remember correctly the fastest Lightning at the Houston FFW ran 12.4. PGZX3's mom had extra food so he took us to where she was at and all that they had there were Lightnings. I mean chingos of Lightnings.
Yes they are trucks not cars. Oh the turbo ZX3 was nice also, liked the sound coming out of that Greddy bov.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My step dad was dialed in at 12.4 at FFW, but there were definately faster there. If I remember right some of the trucks I pointed out (silver W/ the cage) run 11s and below

1 - 14 of 14 Posts