Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 zx3 for a possible SM car in the future, i would want to daily drive it for now, but anyways, is $4,700 too much to pay for one that is really clean and has 80,000 miles on it?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
working on that as we speak

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
wholesale is about $3500, average trade is $4600, retail is $5600

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They say $6,400 which scares me...I guess ill have to go take a closer look at it later this evening.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
def take a look, if it's clean then that would obviously be a steal. see if it has the power group too, if you're building a dedicated car might as well get one with as little weight as possible

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wholesale is about $3500, average trade is $4600, retail is $5600
that doesnt make it look like a bad deal...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, Im thinking gutted with rs8 bodywork and a powerworks kit, and some kw coilovers. Like the one we did the fun run in with a different body kit.
Whose car is that anyways?

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
no..i work at a ford dealership..the focus's are bringing good #s at the ford auctions...and kbb is always waay high

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool guys, i appreciate the help.. Now i have to talk to Lori and see how she feels about driving a saleen focus instead of the POS she has now..(I think thats the best way to approach it!)

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
cool guys, i appreciate the help.. Now i have to talk to Lori and see how she feels about driving a saleen focus instead of the POS she has now..(I think thats the best way to approach it!)
same with my wife..she wanted a black euro, so when i brought home svtf #2 in sonic blue, she stuck her nose up...said okay, keep driving the faded, dented, smoking geo prism....tune then changed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts