Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 slashed tires!
i would never screw with neones car thats wrong if u got a prob with him beat their ass but dont [censored] with their car...so i get to go spend TWO [censored] HUNDRED [censored] Dollars that i can't afford to spend on something that i didn't deserve...

THANX [censored]

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
damn man....sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
857 Posts
80% of people are shady and scared. sorry thats life

·
Registered
244 Posts
Man, I know how that feels. Spending money you don't have that is! Sorry to hear about the wheels, some people just don't respect others property!

·
Registered
887 Posts
That's sucks.

Reminds me of when my car got keyed in my girlfriends driveway.

Some peoples kids.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Yeah, when I lived on campus at UNC-Charlotte, came out to my car one morning found one side kicked in, windows broken, interior slashed, stereo gone and a nice note that said "Go home [censored]".

That cost me $6,000 to fix/replace.

Guess they thought they'd be able to change my sexual orientation.

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Dayum man, any idea's?

Most of the time these things are done by people you know

sad to say but true

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually alot of stealing n' [censored] has being going on in my neighbor hood...the car down the street got all their windows bashed in and whats sad is i live in a really nice neighbor hood

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Yeah, when I lived on campus at UNC-Charlotte, came out to my car one morning found one side kicked in, windows broken, interior slashed, stereo gone and a nice note that said "Go home [censored]".

If that doesn't work, what will! (And I apologize on the behalf of other humans)

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts

If that doesn't work, what will! (And I apologize on the behalf of other humans)
A quick beating might turn him around too...don'tforget to hide your faces....
Just playing. That's sad that people do that...Humanity sucks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts