Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to put a cosworth license plate frome on a SVTF after all the motor is cosworth developed?????

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arent they two different cosworths anyway i mean like the guys doing all the duratec stuff and then the guys who had a hand in the SVTF?
it's always kinda confused me

·
Registered
495 Posts
My opinion, I say it's weak sauce but it is your car & encourage you to do whatever makes you enjoy it more.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Since you asked for opinions, I'll go ahead and throw it out there: I think plate frames are cheesy looking to begin with.

Other than that I think people in the FJ community would understand, but beyond that no one will get the connection. But if you don't mind explaining, go for it.
Just my opinion

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
Its a plateframe, not like your saying it is a cosworth. So I don't see what the big fuss is about. There was a guy at JF with a lambo plateframe on his, didn't see anything wrong with that either....

If you want to do it, do it. Its just a plateframe.

·
Registered
10,601 Posts
It really isn't my cup of tea. However if you like it then I say go for it. After all it is your car and you can do whatever you want to

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a plateframe, not like your saying it is a cosworth. So I don't see what the big fuss is about. There was a guy at JF with a lambo plateframe on his, didn't see anything wrong with that either....

If you want to do it, do it. Its just a plateframe.
This is how i feel.
if you've seen my SVTF youd know im the last person to put anything ghey on my car i only have one sticker on my car and its a redline track event one and the placement is sorta incogneato. im antisticker as far as a plate frame i just think a license plate looks beter with one and being cosworth helped develop are motors i see no problem with that i wonder if i was in europe with a st170 what people would think.
hardly anyone mentions cosworth when speaking of the SVTF what part did they have in the motor anyway? any of you know?

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It really isn't my cup of tea. However if you like it then I say go for it. After all it is your car and you can do whatever you want to
exactly i dont drink tea anyway.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Im rockin one...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Go 4 it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
cosworth when speaking of the SVTF what part did they have in the motor anyway? any of you know?
Unless I'm wrong...I think the answer is the DSI on the SVTF is Cosworth designed, as well as some other stuff but I was never able to find specifics on, here is a link to the most comprehensive article 'I' could find on the subject.

http://www.fast-autos.net

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cosworth when speaking of the SVTF what part did they have in the motor anyway? any of you know?
Unless I'm wrong...I think the answer is the DSI on the SVTF is Cosworth designed, as well as some other stuff but I was never able to find specifics on, here is a link to the most comprehensive article 'I' could find on the subject.

http://www.fast-autos.net
thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts