1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posted by Draxas

Event information can be found here:

http://www.motor4toys.com/2005/info.htm

We are sponsoring the event by donating 4 free track days for the raffle. There were TONS of hot cars at last years event and I expect it to be much the same this year. Post here if you think you might be able to make it out.
posted by Peloton25

The original location that Todd suggested seems like the best idea.

Get off the 101W at Kanan Rd. Go left over the freeway and turn right into the Jack In The Box parking lot just after the gas station (Chevron I think). Plan for a time somewhere between 8AM and 8:30AM to be there since the show starts at 9AM.

The location of the T4T event is just about 2 miles away, but with over 1000 cars trying to make their entry, plus spectators it will be a traffic nightmare I am sure.

The Jack In The Box address is: 5033 Kanan Rd, Agoura Hills, CA 91301

Here's a clickable thumbnail of an overhead map:

You'll be following the blue line to the blue box.

>8^)
ER

there i hope i got all the info

·
[FJ] Fail Brigade
4,986 Posts
Final List????????? put an X before your number if you're going if we have too we'll start a thread in the lounge forum to comfirm

X1)intuneauto
X2)Hkysk8r07
X3)Peloton25
4)FrIeD fOcUs
X5)j20000
X6)TribalFocus
X7)F2Focus
X8)F2Focus
X9)Draxas
10)rallyrs
11)Z63<font color="red">R</font> - 80% pro-BAB-ility.
12)DareDevil03??
13)
14)
15)

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
This info is likely important as well:

The organizer of the event just posted this over on FerrariChat:

Toys for Tots update

First and foremost, let me say THANK YOU! Thank you all for making last year and this year possible. As of today, we have hit the 1000 registered car mark (motor4toys site not yet updated). Fantastic!

Please remember that this event represents the socal motorsport community, so please drive safely. All law enforcment agencies will be present and know of the event, so please be cool.

There is a release that must be filled out and signed by everyone in the car, you can download it at http://www.motor4toys.com/2005/m4t2005waiver.pdf
Please hand that off to the attendant at the lot the day of the event. If you fill it out prior to the event, it will make things much easier. Without this release you will not be able to park on the property.

At the event, please exercise caution and patience. There are going to a lot of cars coming and going. Please be safe.

At the lot, please park in one spot only, no radios on, no revving, no doors open, unless they open upward (Lambo doors). The reason for this is maximize the space and minimize the chance of door dings. If you do not abide by the rules or act in a reckless manner we will ask you to leave.

I truly believe that we will hit the 10,000 toy mark.

We will need volunteers the day of the event, if you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

The Auto Gallery will be having a Lunch and Private Showing for the Ferrari crew....so please wmail me at [email protected] if you want to attend. Depart from the TFT event at 1pm, arrive at Auto Gallery at 1:30pm.

Again, thank all of you for making this happen. We are doing a great thing. See you sunday.

All the best,
dustin
He updated this today to say that there are over 1200 cars registered.

>8^)
ER

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
WTH are they going to fit 1200 cars?

·
[FJ] Fail Brigade
4,986 Posts
WTH are they going to fit 1200 cars?
it will probably end up being less although it will be pretty cool anyways. are you going???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts