Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whelp, back out of the Focus. Still in a silver turbo hatch though!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Good choice.

Get a front mount and a tune on that thing.

Who bought the sedan?

- Drew

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man!

Local buddy of mine I've known forever who helped me lower it originally. He's fixing all the little things that will make it an awesome little daily driver again.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
You like to change things up a lot don't you? Neat Benz, I looked into a CL63 there for a while but decided to keep the LS and do other things. I remember advice I got from a certain Benz mechanic not buy a used Benz, any model. Fingers crossed on the maintenance on yours.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eh, I had the 2005 for over 12 years and the 2014 for 2.5, so on average I keep my cars for a good while. Thanks! It's a 2015 with 11,000 miles and the balance of the factory 4 year 50,000 mile warranty along with an extended 100,000 mile warranty. So like new less the huge hit people take buying new. ;-) Now my e55 was a different story since it was a a 6 year old car when I bought it.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Power and with room for the "chillun"! How you doin' Chris? Time to bring it over for a wash and detail.....those were the days. How old is your daughter now?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's the ideal size for my little family! Would be awesome to swing by and visit. We're out in East Mesa now, Las Sendas area so not far from you if I remember correctly. She's 11 now going on 20 lol!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the tint done this past weekend and really love how it turned out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts