Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken in Milwaukee 8/2-3 at the SCCA CENDIV event at Miller Park--home of the Brewers.

...taken just prior to the start. The wheels are Audi/BBS 14x6" with Falken Azenias 195/60's

It looks like I am driving "in space" or that I'm lost; in reality it is a section of the course that was a really L O N G right hand sweeper that was very open (read: not many cones marking the way). The skid marks are from a previous event.

The RX-7 is my old 84 GSL-SE. It was a retired SCCA A-Stock roadracer when I got it. I gave it some TLC including a $3500 paint job and made it into a very quick C-stock autocrosser (it's now in E-Stock). I sold it in 1999 and this was my first "reunion" with the car--it just turned 30,000 miles!

Cheers

·
Registered
228 Posts
How are the 14's working for you? How did you do? Were you happy with it?

Looks like that lot can hold many course styles.

Whats on the magnetics on the front door?

for anyone who takes it to the track!

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How are the 14's working for you? How did you do? Were you happy with it?

***The 14's work well--my decision was based on significantly lower unsprung weight as well as $50 tires. Lots of the Neon guys run 14's... The wheels are off of Ebay; the centerbores need to be machined however to work--not a big deal.

Looks like that lot can hold many course styles.

***It's a HUGE lot--we are very lucky to have the Milwaukee Brewers and all of thier assistance.

Whats on the magnetics on the front door?

***SCCA and Wisconsin Autocrossers

for anyone who takes it to the track!
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts