Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here is my ride still got some work to do but thought id give you guys an idea of where im at. oh yeah i think i might change my front bumper to the lumma Tuning LRC if i can get a decent price. well hope you like

and one of my interior ( i have more but thouhgt it was too many pics) sorry for all the pics

almost forgot the rims are 17" Konig Caffines and i could only wish i was able to do my own interior

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
Re: finally a few decent pics

what material is on ur dash and why is the passenger airbag cover up? Sick lookin stuff man... I like the kaminari bumper but the LRC will only make it better....

·
Registered
1,543 Posts

nice, i just noticd your handles and moulding holes are shaved too, sick, nice work

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

thanks guys i appreciate it. the material used in the inside is tweed and the airbag case is up because i needed to connect the gauges that are in the dash. i might completly remove the airbag and put my ps2 in there, and get a momo steering wheel. thanks again

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

Beautiful car!!!!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

WOW! for real...everything looks amazing! did you get the tweed custom done or DIY????? i want that!!!

·
Registered
2,728 Posts

that looks damn good

·
Registered
387 Posts

The Car Looks Good. I Have To Say That Front And Rear Bumper Looks Terrible(Just My .02 Cents). As For The Interior, Looks AWESOME!!!
What Size Rims And What Kind Of Rims Are Those?

EDIT: P.S. That Roof Scoop Is So Cool Looking!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
some more pics

Well here are some more pics, mostly of my interior. I will post some more pics of my car and engine when I get it back from Vortech next week. I cant wait.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Re: some more pics

what hood is that?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

wow...more questions...ok how did you convert the kaminari rear from center exit to left exit? how much was the roof scoop to get molded? how much did all the interior work cost? and yea i think thats about it...for some reason your car fascinates me! i absolutely loooove it!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

wow thanks for the compliments
i really appreciate it. well my interior was done for about $1350.00, the kaminari kit has either or you chose, i choose the left because everyone who had the kit had it in the middle so i kinda wanted to be different. the hood is a cervini's mach IV. the roof scoop was included when i changed the color of the car from black to what it is now, but i would probably estimate about $350.00 just for the labor and paint maybe less, ill try and find out. thanks again and if you have any more questions ill be happy to answer. next week ill take pics of the engine when i pic it up from Vortech

·
Registered
408 Posts

I like the exterior A LOT! The roof scoop is really nice, cause its small but still adds to the look. I would deff say go with the Lumma as any euro bumper is better than a US one. Not to fond of the interior, but its your car. It reminds me too much of late '80s all red interior, which is gross in my opinion.
Nice overall job though

·
Registered
308 Posts

the interior is sick i would love to do something like that
great car i cant wait to get mine back on the road

1 - 20 of 28 Posts