Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a quick glimpse of what she will look like. Still waiting on my hood to get here.....Carbon/Fibre & Kevlar. Went back to the paint shop today to get some final touch up work done. Hopefully won't be there too long. Also got the SVT brake conversion done front and rear. Not sure about the euro plate up front so suggestions welcome.
[image]
[/image] [image]
[/image] [image]
[/image] [image]
[/image]

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
So that's where the ZX3Tuning V6 goodies went!

Nice man, looks great, the wheels look amazing on it, they go great with the headlights

- Drew

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
So thats what my car would have looked like if I had installed all the parts I had instead of parting it out. Looks awesome dude, youre making me regret getting rid of my old focus.

The only thing I think would look better is some SVT mirrors. ive never been fond of he entire mirrors being painted, I like it when its just that cap, but hey, its your car.

If you are unsure about the euro plate, put it on with some double sided tape, that way if you dont like it, you can take it off without ruining your bumper.

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
sexness.

I like it without the Euro plate.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm waiting on SVT Salvage to send me some mirrors. Once they get here they will be going on the car. I think it will look better as well.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Looking good, though personally not sure about the 5 spokes. That colour is stunning though, what is it ?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its really dirty Egg Yolk Yellow. Factory color. I love my wheels thank you very much

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
yeh definitly nice, i want to go with the euro rear so bad, but with such less protection and my luck, i'd be in trouble

..from what i can tell, your rims are your only downfall...they look to be the total opposite styling as your new exterior

-chris

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
damn sexy car man, looks so much better, too bad i didnt get to see THAT at the g2g man!!! cant wait for the next one.
Adamo

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I told you I would get your brakes on there Adamo. Thanks for the compliment.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
NOICE! Looks great with that bodykit, never see anyone with that kit either so it's somewhat unique!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nice ride!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The sideskirts and the rear lip are MS Design. According to the pieces they are made in Austria. The rear lip is molded in just hard to tell in the pics. I'll take better ones once its done. As far as I am aware the sideskirts and rear lip are the only ones in North America. So unique it is.

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
Very nice, and since you have a spot for the plate, why not just put it on? It goes with the euro look you have going.

·
Registered
924 Posts
nice car i have the same rims

1 - 17 of 17 Posts