Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally after months and months got my ST170s installed. Also installed at the same time is the Edition 4 grill from Hofele. I am extremely pleased with the outcome. I put red city bulbs in and they look awesome at night.. just don't drive around with them
Anyway, here are some pics!

I still need to wire the Hi beams up so they run with the lows at the same time, and I also need to replace the fog bulbs because they are a different color now then the rest of the lights. Pretty much finishes up everything I want to do to the exterior for now.. maybe around christmas I will get a new wing, something a little more pronounced, or some of those tinted euro tails that I have seen lately. Anyway, let me know what you guys think

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
I love how the darkness of the windows, the headlights the wheels and the grill contrasts with the red of the car. Very clean ride dawg!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Looks so hot.

One minor mistake... those siderepeaters on front bumber should be black now.

·
Registered
262 Posts
SWEET!

·
Registered
426 Posts
So is that grill a criss cross pattern? I just put in mach HID and want a new grill.

I am worried about the grill not matching the lower SVT honeycomb that well.

Looks good!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Nice choice on that grille, I think its sweet. I have it too. For those of you who asked, its an X pattern similar to the European grille, but it does match the SVT lower grille nicely. Your car looks Pimp, keep up the good work.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
that's sick hot! mmmm....

i'm gonna agree with tint the side markers...

·
Registered
964 Posts
Looks nice! How did you wire the city lights to come on just by themselves? The cars I did have them come on with the parking lights. You need to bring your car to a G2G sometime so we can check it out in person.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks nice! How did you wire the city lights to come on just by themselves? The cars I did have them come on with the parking lights. You need to bring your car to a G2G sometime so we can check it out in person.
Actually the city lights do come on with the parking lights, like the sidemarkers are on at the same time. Just the directions I followed from a fellow jetter worked out this way. In fact he says in his directions that he couldn't get the turnsignal lights on with the parking lights anymore. I can forward the directions I used if you want. I definitely want to hook up with all you Indy folks sometime, seems everytime something is going down I have some other engagement

I got the grill from European-parts.net. It isn't a direct match with the SVT grill pattern, and when you look at it before installing it, it looks like it is going to be way off, but once it is on, it looks great.

I am planning on getting some Niteshade to tint my tails and will probably tint the side markers at the same time.

Thanks for the compliments guys

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sick SVT man. Glad to see the Redwing sticker too. I agree that you should put in a smoked bumper turn signal. I think the look on your car with the st1170 and the tint is my kinda style good job!
Any thoughts on changing the turn signal lights too?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Posting the Stoffler ST170 isnt fair. Youve got to play nice.

·
Registered
340 Posts
haha nice! go wings!
so is the hofelle grille seem good quality? i was in on a group buy back in the day, but it never happened.

·
Registered
754 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts