Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my matrix halos cracked, I replaced them with SVT headlights that I got from a fellow jetter (thanx Gerald), and I also have a made a few changes on suspension, Koni and GC's, with new poli-u bushings for sway bars and control arms. Well here ya go,

and this is my ride before, the drop was just goldline springs.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Looks sinister as hell.

So, how you liking the ride now?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Car looks nice, but i guess its just me, but i seriously dont like black rims on black cars. Just seems like too much black.
Ya ... it's got that "missing hubcap" look. otherwise, looks good. niiiiiice drop!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Honestly your car is the FIRST all blacked out that I have really liked. I would have to agree that with the others that it usually doesn't look right, but I think your looks slick as hell. Very sweet ride.

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
Looks real good man. I really like the stance it has now. Just add some smoked bumper lights and smoked or moretta tail lights and you will really have the blacked out look. What are your future plans for it?

Mark

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I like it......looks fantastic.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey gigaherz, the ride is stiff as hell, but thats exactly what i wanted. not bouncy but you can feel every dip in the road. My konis are set all the way in the front and 3/4 n the back. I heard some people cant take that but I love it. The only prob is that my tires are 215/45/17 and if i push the car it rubs on the fenders(no space b/w fender and the tire) but that'll be fixed soon, I have a friend that can lend me the tool that you can roll the fenders with. Hope i see you around b4 I leave for college. And thank you everyone else for positive comments. Comments like that is what makes you spend thousands of dollars on you car. THANK YOU!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Damn you have alot more intenstinal fortitude than I do. Koni's at full stiff!
You are a true enthusiast, well either that or some sort of madmax like roadracing psycho.

Again, car looks hot. Wait till gerald sees his old baby again.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Another nice Black Focus. Props to you all!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
JEEZUS CHRIST!!!!!

That is the best looking car I have ever seen on the Jet!!!!!!!
Mike, the car is looking clean as usual.
Hey, we are going to Englishtown this weekend to run. Let me know if you want to join us.
I'll call you tomorrow eitherway

1 - 14 of 14 Posts