Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a few new pics of the SVTF in action. The shots are from the last autocross I ran. I managed top GS win and top pax (the results aren't posted yet though). http://autocross.mellow-one.com the new pictures are right at the top of the autocross page. If you feel like helping out a poor racer click some ads
I only need $97.53 in clicks before google cuts me a check

Any way the first pictures are in a five cone no lift slalom shortly after the start. The others are at the exit of a 180 turn around into 90 right hander.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
"I work for a large pizza chain and as you can guess, I do a lot of driving, about 80 miles a day. After installing The Turbonator, I noticed that I don't have to stop for gas as much anymore. I think I am getting about 3 to 4 more miles per gallon. I told the other drivers and they are now using it too."
-Jim "the Pizza Guy"
Hey, if it works on the Metro!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well after thinking about the pictures of my car in the slalom I think the first pictures are actually right after a braking zone. The reason I'm mentioning this is because I don't think the focus would be three wheeling under acceleration and the car looks pretty nose heavy.

In the second set of pictures I'm driving a very late apex on the cone to the left of the car (passenger side). Do you think that is too late of an approach?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Great, now something else I need for my car: Turbonator
Was that in one of the google ads?
Yes, yes it was. And I would think that you would need to have about 6 Trogenators to properly complete the install of a Turbonator. But hey, at least you're gettin closer Google cutting you a check. Only good thing is that my home computer has the google adds add-blocked so I can't even see them now.

Any, congrats on the GS win and the PAX win.

BTW - Is your exhaust still attached to the car with hose clamps?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any, congrats on the GS win and the PAX win.

BTW - Is your exhaust still attached to the car with hose clamps?
Thank you.

Why yes it is!

To be honest I without getting something machined I don't think there is anyway for me to do it better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts