Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some \"New Shoes\".....

Finally got the ST200's I won off of eBay yesterday. They are wrapped in new Falken ZE 512's, (215/45/17). Also painted the backs of my mirrors a week or so ago. Snapped a few pics this morning. Sorry for the quality, used my daughters new digi cam, not used to it. Lent mine out awhile ago & have yet to see it back. Anyway here they are;

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Re: Some \"New Shoes\".....

your car looks better and better every time i see it.

·
EAT MORE CORN DAMNIT!!!!
3,070 Posts

So fresh and so clean

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I wish I could see them
Sorry, was screwing around on Photobucket & somehow I deleted them.

·
I'll Buy YOUR car for $10,000!!!
3,602 Posts

I would like a close up of the sideview mirrors. I like the way that looks and I am interested in doing it myself (any help/instruction would be appreciated)

I love silver hatchbacks, looks great

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts

wait wait wait, you rattle canned those mirrors??? No freakin way, they look GREAT! I might have to try that.... way to go champ! lol

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

wait wait wait, you rattle canned those mirrors??? No freakin way, they look GREAT! I might have to try that.... way to go champ! lol
Yup, sure did. Thanks for the "props". Took me a couple of trys though. First time I tried it was way to hot & humid, color & clear did not set up well. They came out pretty good the second time though. I think I am going to shoot a couple more coats of clear though. A little more protection and I want to have them really shine like the rest of the car. Thanks again for the nice comments. By the way, what parts store do you work at now? Was in W.Hartford on Thursday helping my dad poor some concrete, thought about trying to look you up.

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts

Im at AutoZone on New Britain Avenue, right across the street from Pep Boys and next door to Napa, lol. Over on the hartford side of West Hartford, same street as WestFarms Mall, just all the way the other way right before it turns into hartford.

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Im at AutoZone on New Britain Avenue, right across the street from Pep Boys and next door to Napa, lol. Over on the hartford side of West Hartford, same street as WestFarms Mall, just all the way the other way right before it turns into hartford.
Do I hear "Employee Discount"?
One of these days when I am in that area, will have to drop by and harass you! Good luck w/ the new job, you'll do well.

·
Registered
924 Posts

shiny rims

1 - 17 of 17 Posts